Allahabad University UG Consultation Schedule 2022: Officials have released the CUET UG 2022 result for admitting students to the various UG courses offered. The result of the entrance test was published on September 16, 2022 and the university will soon begin the counseling process. The notice relating to the Allahabad University UG Consultation Schedule for the 2022 academic session will be published on the university’s admission portal as well as in local daily newspapers.
Update: As per official notification, the board registration process will begin the last week of September 2022.
Allahabad University UG Council
Admission will be granted into Allahabad University through counseling. Online guidance allows applicants to have a clear view of available vacancies at their preferred university and program. Those who have qualified CUET and earned grades will be able to seek guidance.
Advising registration is expected to begin in September 2022. Applicants must register and complete their course and college preferences through the university-published advising portal. No offline registration arrangements will be made by the university for counseling. However, final admission to assigned places will be based on verification of documents and physical report by applicants to the assigned college.
Applicants awaiting the release of the UG Counseling Calendar are encouraged to read this article and visit regularly for the latest counseling updates.
|Admissions process||Allahabad University UG Council|
|Category of articles||Consultation schedule|
|Name of the university||University of Allahabad|
|Course||UG courses (BA, BSc, B.Com., BFA & BPA)|
|Total number of counseling cycles|
|Consultation calendar||Coming soon|
Allahabad University UG Boards Calendar 2022
|Issuance of advice notice||To be determined|
|Beginning of registration, downloading documents and filling in choices||To be determined|
|Last registration date||To be determined|
|Distribution of seats||To be determined|
|Report to designated college||To be determined|
|2nd consultation cycle||To be determined|
UA UG Admission Process 2022
The admission process after the entrance test result is released is described below-
- Registration for the consultation- The counseling procedure begins with registration on the UG University counseling portal. In this process, candidates selected after the entry result will be required to indicate their course and college preferences, upload documents, and pay the counseling fee (if applicable).
- Distribution of seats- Based on the nominations received for councils, candidates are allocated seats. The allocation of seats is the major objective of an advisory procedure. The award result is also published online.
- Confirmation of seat and payment of fees- Now, those assigned seats must confirm their assigned seats. If they agree with the assignment, they must freeze the seat by paying the required fee. Payment of fees is usually done online.
- Report to Assigned College and Admission- After seat confirmation and fee payment, applicants receive an online receipt. They must report to the designated college with all required documents (original as well as photocopy) for admission and document verification. The reporting schedule and other details thereof are communicated in advance to each candidate.
How do I enroll in AU UG Counselling?
- Visit the official website of Allahabad University.
- Click on the Admission 2022 tab mentioned on the homepage.
- Now go to the UG 2022 advice link.
- Click on the registration link.
- Now enter your UG login details to continue.
- The Candidate Dashboard will open.
- Upload the electronic copy of all documents as requested in the form.
- After successfully uploading documents, you can continue opting for preferred subjects and colleges. Filling preferences should be done carefully as the assignment is based on it.
- Once the choice has been made, you can wait for the date of allocation of places. The dates are mentioned on the consultation calendar provided by the university.
Documents required for admission
The following documents must be presented by applicants at the time of admission-
- High School/Class 10e or equivalent examination certificates and mark sheet
- Intermediate/ class 12e or equivalent exam Certificate and mark sheet
- Original transfer certificate (TC) / migration certificate or duly attested affidavit issued by the notary.
- Admission card issued by the university
- Entrance fees (to be deposited in cash or by debit or credit card)
- Recent caste and category certificate (SC, ST, OBC), as applicable
- SAP certificate
- Map of Adhar
- NCC “B” Certificate/Sport Quota Certificate, as applicable
- Certificate of physical incapacity, if applicable
- Commitment for a gap year, if applicable
- Other relevant documents, as applicable and prescribed by the university
Those who do not produce the required documents at the time of admission will not be admitted.
The following category booking policy should be taken into consideration while granting seats to applicants-
|Other Backward Caste (OBC)||27%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||seven%|