Field Sales Solutions has an exciting opportunity for you to join them as Responsible for business development!
We are Field Sales Solutions, a highly respected and leading field marketing agency with various accolades, including the 2 time winner of the FMBE Field Marketing Agency of the Year award. We work in partnership with various major brands and are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate responsible for business development who enjoys interacting with customers and appreciates premium spirits and brand owners very much. The brand’s appreciation extends beyond Proximo UK, to the culture-leading affluent bar scene.
Working Hours: Due to the trading hours within the channel, the hours will generally be included in the opening hours, for example 10 am-7pm / 12pm-9pm with occasional weekends, if required (mainly for events output mentioned below
What will you do as a business development manager?
- Implement and execute the operational field strategy for the On-Trade channel.
- Using free trade / leased and leased outlets (unrelated liquor) priority selected for gold to sell in our 8 commodity portfolio, with prospecting to fill gaps in current stockists.
- Drive distribution, availability and volume within these outlets and help educate decision makers and staff around the business proposition to maximize profits.
- Offer a return on investment in your defined geographic territory.
- Increase customer distribution, volume sales and profitability within the distribution channel by achieving the goals of:
- Product Distribution and Visibility – Presenting compelling selling propositions and selling in brand stories.
- Brand activation – staff training, sampling and customer events possible
- Use of the points of sale provided to maximize product visibility to increase sales.
- Make tours according to your travel plan – 8-10 actual calls per day (where decision makers are met)
- Establish external relationships with key stakeholders and point of sale staff to monitor activity.
- Complete comments on each call using the given reporting procedure and keep records up to date
What will you need to become our Business Development Manager?
- Excellent communication and influence skills.
- Passion and enthusiasm for the brand.
- Flexible on working hours, which will include evenings and the occasional weekend.
- Experience in managing your time.
- Determination to achieve and a willingness to learn continuously.
- Experience in commerce and / or sales appreciated but not essential.
- Full UK driving license.
What are the benefits?
In addition to engaging and varied daytime work, this responsible for business development role also offers a variety of delicious benefits, including:
- An incentive program of which we are PROUD
- Accumulation of public holidays with seniority, plus public holidays
- Performance bonus
- Car allowance.
You must be eligible to work in the UK and have a full and clean driving license.
Field Sales Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
Live the values ââof our company:
- Partnership – We are transparent, open and work with our clients and colleagues to achieve common goals.
- Rreturn – We drive and evaluate all activities identifying and delivering positive ROI.
- ohproperty – We understand our role and have a sense of purpose and responsibility in everything we do.
- Upermanent – We are honest, reliable and ethical in everything we do, always demonstrating professionalism and integrity.
- Ddetermined – we know that success takes persistence, and we are determined to succeed.
We are PROUD to be field sales solutions.