NextCell Pharma AB (publ) (NXTCL or NextCell) publishes its interim report 1 for the period September 1, 2021 – November 30, 2021 The report is available on the company’s website: https://www.nextcellpharma.com/en/investors#financial-report
NextCells stock trades on the Nasdaq First North Growth Market under the symbol “NXTCL”. The amount in brackets relates to the corresponding period of the previous year.
First quarter (2021-09-01 until 2021-11-30)
● The operating result amounts to 1,347 TSEK (1,148).
● The operating result amounts to -6,472 TSEK (-5,473).
● Earnings per share* amounted to -0.19SEK (-0.23).
● Cash and bank amounted to TSEK 133,464 (16,810).
● The strength** is 94.1 (84.9)%.
*Earnings per share: operating profit divided by the average number of shares. The average number of shares for the first quarter of 2021/2022 is: 34,379,523 (23,398,334) shares. Number of actions in NextCell according to November 30, 2021 is: 34,379,523 (23,398,334).
**Solidity/Equity ratio: total balance sheet equity.
Highlights of the first quarter 2021/2022
● NextCell announced in early September that three patients with Covid-19 had been treated with ProTrans in the Swedish ProTrans19+SE study conducted in Örebro University Hospital. As a result, all patients in the low-dose cohort had been treated by then.
● In early October, NextCell announced that its CEO, Dr. Mathias Svahn, presented clinical data of the ProTrans-1 and ProTrans-2 studies on diabetes.
● NextCell announced at the end of October an updated strategy for ProTrans type 1 diabetes clinical trial program that will increase the Company’s market potential and reduce its risk.
● NextCell Pharma AB announced in late October that the ProTrans19+SE clinical trial could begin enrolling patients in the mid-dose group. Three patients who received a low dose ProTrans, have been clinically assessed and assessed by the Data and Safety Monitoring Board, allowing continuation of mid-dose therapy ProTrans for COVID-19 induced ser pneumonia.
Significant events after the reporting period
● In December, NextCell Pharma announced a collaboration agreement with TAD1, a non-profit organization whose goal is to increase society’s knowledge of type 1 diabetes and to carry out projects to support all people living with and around T1D. The goal is to spread hope for type 1 diabetes together and make NextCell’s clinical trials visible.
● NextCell announced at the end of January that its CEO, Dr. Mathias Svahn was invited to present on the company’s journey in cell therapy at the prestigious Advanced Therapy Week held at Miami, Florida from Tuesday 25 to Friday 28 January.
This disclosure contains information that NextCell Pharma AB is required to make public in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU No. 596/2014) and the Swedish Securities Markets Act (2007:528). The information has been submitted for publication, through the contact person, the 27-01-2022 08:00 CET.
For more information, please contact:
Mathias Svahn, CEOPatrick Fagerholm, CFO
Tel: +46 8 735 5595
Email: [email protected]
NextCell Pharma AB: www.nextcellpharma.com
Cellaviva Sverige: www.cellaviva.se
Cellaviva Denmark: www.cellaviva.dk
On NextCell Pharma AB
NextCell is a cell therapy company in phase II with the drug candidate ProTrans for the treatment of type 1 diabetes. The emphasis is on taking ProTrans marketing authorization via a phase III study. ProTrans is in addition to diabetes, used in two clinical trials for Covid-19, in Örebro and Montreal Canada). The company is in the process of establishing its own GMP facility for the production of ProTrans. The GMP installation should be ready for the production of small quantities of ProTrans in 2023. NextCell additionally owns 10% of FamicordTX, a CAR-T start-up in oncology and 100% of Cellaviva, the largest stem cell bank in Scandinavia for family backup of umbilical cord blood stem cells and umbilical cord tissue courtesy of Swedish health and the Social Protection Inspectorate (IVO).
FNCA Sweden AB is appointed as a certified advisor, 08-528 00 399, [email protected]
(c) Decision 2022. All rights reserved., sources Press Releases – English